About Pembroke Isles
Pembroke Isles in Pembroke Pines FL, is located just East of 172nd Avenue between Pines Blvd and Sheridan street in Pembroke Pines, this master-planned community is compromised of 10 very unique neighborhoods, eight of each are singles family homes featuring one to two-story homes which include The Cove, The Breakers, The breakers estates, The Enclave, The Sanctuary, The Preserve, The Pointe and The Reserve and two neighborhoods that are two story luxury townhouses which are The Palms and The Landings.
Pembroke Isles should be high on your list of real estate opportunities to explore if you are considering relocating to South Florida.
MANAGEMENT: Pembroke Isles has an On-site property management company “Castle Group ” and maintenance personnel. All the information related to this community can be found at Pembroke Isles.org or calling to 954-450-8200 for the front desk service.
Amenities Pembroke Isles
Currently maintenance assessment is used to pay the following amenities:
- Lawn cutting 32 times per year.
- Maintenance of irrigation/sprinkler system.
- In-Home alarm system.
- Basic cable with Comcast.
- Aerobic room, fitness center with free weight Nautilus equipment, bicycle, elliptical machines, etc.
- Two pavilions for residents parties (Previous reservation required).
- Two racquetball-hand ball courts lighted.
- 4 Tennis courts lighted.
- Basketball courts lighted.
- 3 Swimming pools (Children, Adults and Lap).
- Wading pool for infants.
- 2 Jacuzzi spas.
- Clubhouse library and coffee bar.
- Boat docks.
- 2 Fishing piers.
- 2 Toddler play lots.
- Beach Volleyball court.
- Private Beach.
- Picnic tables surrounded by palm trees.
- Jogging/Bike path.
- Wi-Fi capability in the Clubhouse area.
- Sound system throughout the Clubhouse and sport park.
- 24/7 dedicated-watch staff with rover patrol.
- Security cameras at key locations throughout the community.
In addition to these amenities, PIHOA offer the following ongoing recreational and social activities for the residents:
- Movie nights.
- Casino Nights.
- Zumba Classes.
- Kids Easter egg hunt party.
- Halloween Party.
- Holiday parties for kids and and Adults.
Floor Plans Pembroke Isles
Schools Pembroke Isles
Academic Village of Pembroke Pines, Pembroke Pines Charter High School and the Broward County South West Regional Library are just a short distance from the north border of Pembroke Isles. Public school students living in Pembroke Isles will attend Panther Run Elementary, Silver Trail Middle School and West Broward High School, located few miles away from the community.
Health Pembroke Isles
Shopping and Restaurants Pembroke Isles
La Granja Restaurant (Peruvian/Latin & Seafood), La Antioquena Bakery (Colombian food), Sedano’s Plaza also offer podiatry and dental centers, a music school, Pines West Academic Pre-School, Kumon Math & Reading Success, and Hair Salon & Spa. Inside Silver Lakes Plaza, shoppers will find Goodyear Tire, CVS Pharmacy, Jiffy Lube, Papa John’s Pizza and Dairy Queen. Less than five miles east of I75 , The Shops at Pembroke Gardens offers a premier shopping and dining experience including Cheesecake Factory, Sushi bars, 7 Pecados (Modern and casual restaurant serving Argentinean food) Lime (Mexican food), Brimstone (Woodfire Grill), Brio Tuscany Grille, Segafredo, Sal’s Italian Restaurant and Starbucks.
Sawgrass Mills is the largest outlet mall in the country, is less than 10 miles from Pembroke Isles.
Want to learn more about Pembroke Isles? Monica Llanos is a Real Estate Agent who lives and specializes in helping buyers and sellers in this neighborhood.